Unexpected pregnancy comes with a rush of thoughts and feelings. Call us to empower yourself with knowledge and make your best decision.
When you meet with one of our experienced and understanding client advocates, you'll get answers to your questions and so much more.
Our confidential, cost-free services include:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Ultrasound (Onsite)*
- Registered Nurse Consulting
- STD/STI Testing & Treatment
- Abortion Information
- Pregnancy Options Information
- Adoption Information & Agency Referrals
- Medical Referrals
- Post-Abortion Support
- Maternity & Infant Supplies
- Parenting Education
- Earn While You Learn Education Program
- Support for Men
* Ultrasound scans are used to confirm the presence of a viable, uterine pregnancy. We do not use ultrasound to determine gender or diagnose abnormalities. Eligibility criteria apply.
Serving Cambridge, Ham Lake, Andover, Forest Lake, Oak Grove, Cedar, Blaine, Columbus, Wyoming, Coon Rapids, Isanti, St. Francis, East Bethel, Stacy, Ramsey, Linwood, Nowthen, Braham and surrounding areas.